The SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection.
This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1100 grams. This helmet comes with 20 intake ports to channel cool air around and over a rider’s head, forcing hot sweaty air out through six rear exhaust ports.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Technologically advanced Carbon/Kevlar composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D” contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 22 Intake / 6 Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Cool MaxÂ® and Dri-lexÂ® moisture wicking materials
- Superlight titanium D-rings, save weight and have increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Includes additional spare SE4 matched visor and SE4 plush helmet bag