Used by the Worlds Leading Factory MX / SX Teams
All ARC Clutch Levers famously fold forward when you go down so they don’t bend or break in a fall.
Available in either Forged and Machined Black Anodized Aluminum or Unbreakable Memlon™ (45% lighter than aluminum, ridden by many of the top MX, SX, Enduro Champions).
Since 1999 ARC have worked closely with Factory teams and World Championship winning riders to develop a range of products to meet the industries’ brutal requirements.
- Mnemlon flex and impact absorbance technology
- Back and forward rotation to avoid crash damage when it needs to. Not when you need it
- Smooth and consistent operation
- Reach adjustment capability to fit your hand size
- Minimal weight without compromising on durability
- Backed with a lifetime warranty
- Minimal drag on clamp accessories to avoid crash damage
- Unique easy pull ratio
- Hand made and assembled in the USA